Saturday, September 10, 2011

HOW TO PROPERLY HUMANELY AND PROFESSIONALY FIGHT BETTAS

   If you are interested in fighting plakkats or bettas in general, you should go to our home site and read article page on how to humanely professionaly morally fight bettas. Fighting bettas is centurys old tradition that is perfectly ok if done correctly and humanely. For example, fights to the death are immoral and looked down upon, completely unnecessary. So go to our page read how to professionaly fight your bettas and avoid death and severe injurys like missing eyeballs for example!
  ( note- we do not condone the inhumane or improper ways of fighting! We only endorse and promote fighting if the guidelines laid forth in said article are abided by and strictly emforced and maintained.)

2 comments:

  1. Ty my friend this is juanell from PowerQuee, am not sure how one could
    purchase from you, but I think I can help, I can help you set up a point
    of purchase page, with a shopping cart, that will log purchases into
    paypal, I’d love to see you do awesome, I’m in Orlando
    Fl, and my friends are web designers, I’m just a hobbyist, but I
    have built my share of merchant sites for poops and giggles in the past
    call me juanell @407-296-4987

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested in the super giant super fighter pk make and female pricing along with discounts if available thanks for your time, tylersendral@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete